VideographerBijbaan Koolen Industries
Koolen Industries and the companies in our group are working every day on clean energy solutions that impact the world. We are looking for a motivated student to help us communicate our technologies and vision internally as well as externally for 0 to 20 hours per week. You will be creating videos about our products, projects, news and events. You get the freedom to conceptualize, film, edit and publish your video creations. Will you help us explain how our technologies help realizing the energy transition?
Skills and Attitude:
- You are used to working with editing software and know how to produce a professional video
- You have an eye for visuals and can create beautifully designed shots
- You are assertive, creative and have a vision on how to fulfil any video making project, but you are also a teamplayer
- You have excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Speaking Dutch is a pro (but not required)
- Knowledge about the energy transition is a pro (but not required)
- You work in an honest, transparent pragmatic nice way, you get things done.
- You are interested in new technologies and the energy transition
Perks of this job at Koolen Industries
- Our offices are in Hengelo but you can work partially remote.
- Free lunch and coffee/tea
- Travel allowance
- Learn from a group of experts that are solving different parts of the energy transition
- Create awesome content that will be used in internal and external communications.