Video Content Creator Internship (Amsterdam)Stage Student Power
About Student Power
Student Power is an online jobs platform that helps ambitious students find relevant part-time work, internships, starter jobs and traineeships with companies that require their skills. Employers can post student jobs and have direct access to an extensive database of CVs, that makes it possible for them too to accurately search for students and make direct contact with them. The platform helps students gain relevant work experience in their field and it gives employers access to talent at an early stage in their careers. The platform provides a variety of job vacancies for young talents to choose and explore. There is no middleman, which makes the platform different from employment agencies
We are looking for a passionate and creative content creator to produce appealing and inspiring videos for the young professionals on our platform. As a Video Content Creator intern at Student Power, you will have full autonomy to generate creative content for our company’s website, diverse social media platforms, and for our customers. You will focus on appealing to consumers’ interests by creating engaging and high quality material.
As a Video content creator, you are responsible for:
- Producing videos that highlight the jobs and companies on our platform. You are responsible for the video production from A to Z: you create an outline or script, film it, edit and publish it to our channels.
- You come up with creative and compelling stories.
- Creating video content for our company website, social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- You reach out to companies on our platform that have interesting job postings and organize the video shooting at their location.
- Finding creative content ideas to promote student power to students and customers
- You are a third- or fourth-year bachelor or master student in a study that is related to this job (e.g., Marketing, Media Design, Business Administration, Communication studies).
- You can work remote and independently.
- You have the skills to independently direct and organize the shooting of a video.
- You understand social media (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok) and know how to make compelling content that appeals to students.
- You are able to connect with companies (our customers) and tell them clearly what you want from them when shooting a video.
- You are a good communicator and speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
- You are flexible and always willing to help!
- You are available fulltime for at least 3 months.
- You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality and like to work.
- You are motivated, assertive and an enthusiastic team player. It gives you energy to build this company together with us!
- You are honest and reliable.
- Preferably you are located in Amsterdam or Hengelo/Enschede.
Perks of the internship
- Internship compensation
- Virtual drinks & pizza sessions with our team
- We invite an expert to teach us about their area of expertise regularly. Whether it’s about how to win a negotiation, develop a product or write a good job posting. This will allow you to broaden your knowledge about various other fields as well.
- Get responsibility from day 1, come up with new ideas, execute these ideas and get regular feedback.
- Have an impact on the life of many students and help them build their career.