Sales Internship at Féline in AmsterdamStage Féline
Sales Internship @ Féline
Féline is looking for an enthusiastic sales intern.
Féline is a fast-growing startup that deals with the production and international sale of sustainable and acoustic interior fabrics. Féline focuses entirely on the B2B market and is therefore in constant contact with producers, interior designers and architects.
What do we offer you?
Féline is a young and informal company where a good working atmosphere is important. The work will vary from approaching new potential customers, to the handling of sample requests and everything that comes with it. In addition, you will be fully involved in all the new developments that this startup brings. During this internship Féline expects you to work full time in the sales team. You will of course receive a competitive internship allowance.
Preference to start in September / October 2020 for a period of 5 – 6 months.
What are you going to do:
- Approaching new & existing leads
- Making agreements with new & existing leads
- Handling requests such as: samples, price requests etc.
- Mapping new leads and processing them in CRM
- Support at trade shows
What are your skills:
- Experience in sales
- Experience in lead generation
- Affinity with interior design and/or fabrics is a plus
- Experience with CRM systems is a plus
- Good command of at least Dutch and English. All other languages are a welcome advantage for the approach of international contacts.
Are you the Intern that Féline is looking for?