Sales Development RepresentativeStage ShopPop
About the job
We have ambitious sales targets at ShopPop for 2021 and we are looking for a Sales Development Representative with a specialism in SaaS and the e-commerce vertical. We are targeting DTC brands and leading agencies worldwide.
We love new ways of working and challenging our existing workflows. You’ll have the freedom and autonomy to experiment with new methodologies. Expect an inclusive, enthusiastic team that will support you along the way.
We generally work within Cognism, Hubspot and Linkedin. On a day to day basis you can expect to be:
- Running cold outreach campaigns (email, phone call, Linkedin etc.)
- Hosting 30 minute introductory video calls
- Hosting webinars around Messenger, WhatsApp and Instagram strategies for e-commerce
- Nurturing existing client relationships and up-selling
- Providing feedback directly to the customer success department
- Cleaning data sets for lead generation
You will also have the opportunity to travel for international meetings and conferences.
About the team
Our client facing team includes Truong Ly (VP Sales), Harry Willis (Business Development and Partnerships), Walter Ruffle (Customer Success). We’re a diverse team, with heritage from many different corners of the world, and we love chatting about all our different influences and passions.
We kick off each day with 30 minute call at 9am where we summarise our wins / challenges from the previous day and outline our immediate tasks. From there, we are in regular conversation on Slack and also the occasional direct call for more technical questions or to work out a new strategy.
An existing network across e-commerce platforms (eg. Shopify, Shopware, Magento etc.) is essential, as we look to expand our business and strengthen our relationships globally. You will of course also be hungry to grow your own network and meet new people through networking events in person and online.
You take pride in your work and have a sharp attention to detail. Nothing makes the team happier than seeing their product being used by amazing clients, so feedback of wins is always welcome!
Amsterdam time zone (or very close) is essential.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and generous commission scheme
- Yearly learning and vitality budget
- Stock appreciation rights — Every employee is an owner in ShopPop
- Generous number of vacation days each year — In the Netherlands, we offer 25 vacation days per year + 1 week off around Christmas
- Flexible working hours
- Amsterdam or remote — You’re free to work where you work best
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Understand e-commerce and SaaS
- At least 1 years’ of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work