Online Marketing InternStage WELBO – Welcome robots to your team
Why we need you
Are you looking for a challenging internship at a high tech company? Do you want to step up your game and are you looking for an internship with lots of responsibilities? Do you want to challenge yourself to grow, innovate and learn by doing? Then this is your call!
WELBO delivers social robots as a service (RAAS). We believe in a future with helpful and empathic robots. Therefore we build human-robot interaction expertise to create increasingly engaging and meaningful experiences. The social robot market is growing rapidly and we believe that social robots will truly empower the human touch in hospitality and we’re excited to share this experience with the rest of the world. That’s where you come in!
We are looking for an online marketing intern to join the team! As a marketing intern, you’ll be responsible for content creation, email marketing, website optimization, SEO and maybe even designing and implementing your own projects. It is your mission to introduce social robots to our target audience and show them the benefits of welcoming one of our robot family Temi, Pepper, Bellabot or Sanbot.
You get to
- Create innovative content for our socials, newsletter and website
- Take care of our online audience and keep an eye on our social channels and inbox. You’re quick to connect with our audience and provide them with the right information and convert them to leads
- Optimize the website; SEO, improve landing pages, keep track of the numbers with Google Analytics and implement improvements
- Set-up and organise quarterly webinars
- Be responsible for generating new subscribers to our newsletter and new leads through B2B marketing activities. And you’re allowed to be creative here
- Work on brand identity and employer branding
You are someone who
Is enthusiastic, creative and commercial. And you’re tech savvy and excited about working with robots.
- Has at least a bachelor education in a marketing related field
- Is available for 24-32 hours a week as of september 2021
- Has excellent communication skills and command of both Dutch and English
- Is familiar with digital marketing.
- Has a track record in digital marketing
What we offer
- A challenging, impactful, central position in an inclusive, ambitious startup with plenty of room to take the stage and for both personal and professional development
- Internship compensation
- A wonderful Amsterdam office, full of robots, close to the A10 and a short walking distance from of Station Lelylaan
- A great team event every 8 weeks
- Company sponsored happy hours