Online Marketing Intern (f/m/d)Stage Holidu
Your future crew
Your role in this journey
- You will be supporting Performance Marketing activities in Germany, Spain, Italy, and Portugal by managing selected Facebook advertising campaigns, creating appealing ad visuals and ensuring high quality of ad copy on Facebook and Google;
- You will be responsible for Bookiply organic social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest), creating content and responding to inquiries to help grow the Bookiply community;
- You will help build automated marketing funnels: create landing pages, plan email sequences and develop advertising campaign concepts.
Your backpack is filled with
- University degree in Business, Tourism, Communications or Design;
- Proactive and hands-on work mentality;
- Strong analytical skills and passion for numbers;
- Good eye for visually appealing content;
- Experience with image and video editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere, Final Cut, Sketch or Canva will be an advantage;
- Fluent written and spoken English; additional languages (specifically: Spanish, Italian, Portuguese or German) are a plus.
Our adventure includes
- Get a fair salary for both voluntary & compulsory internships.
- Be mentored by Rasmus, Chief Marketing Officer, who will help you develop skills for your career.
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself through regular feedback.
- Connect and have fun with diverse yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Learn languages with meetings in English and subsidized German classes.
- Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
Apply online on Student Power! Your first travel contact will be Amanda from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.