Marketing Internship (Enschede)Stage Student Power
Student Power is an online jobs platform that helps ambitious students find relevant part-time work, internships, starter jobs and traineeships with companies that require their skills. Employers can post student jobs and have direct access to an extensive database of CV’s, that makes it possible for them too to accurately search for students and make direct contact with them. The platform helps students gain relevant work experience in their field and it gives employers access to talent at an early stage in their careers. There is no middleman, which makes the platform different from employment agencies.
We are looking for a marketing intern located in Enschede for our online platform studentpower.com. During your internship you will make sure that all students in your city get to know Student Power and sign-up on our platform. You come up with campaigns for our branding, actively reach out to students and make sure that our social media channels have amazing content. You will independently work remote from your city. In the first week we will help you on your way with some online introduction sessions and trainings. Your internship is diverse and gives you the opportunity to implement your own ideas.
- You think of campaigns to increase brand awareness of Student Power with students and execute these campaigns yourself.
- You know how to communicate the pros of Student Power and come up with innovative ideas.
- You actively reach out to students from all types of studies in your city/region and you visit schools and universities, hand out brochures, get into contact with study associations and student teams, etc.
- You create interesting social media content (aimed at students) to make sure students sign-up on our platform and make them enthusiastic for our jobs.
- You look for collaborations with (study) societies, schools, universities and make them a success.
- You visit (online) events from schools and universities and make sure that Student Power is presented well at these events.
- You make sure that students sign up on our platform.
- You are a third- or fourth-year bachelor or master student in a study that is related to this job (e.g. Marketing, Business Administration, Communication studies).
- You are able to work remote and independently.
- You understand social media (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok) and know how to make compelling content that appeals to students.
- You know how to build communities or have a vision about that.
- You are a good communicator and speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
- You are flexible and always willing to help!
- You are available fulltime for at least 3 months.
- You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality and like to work.
- You are motivated, assertive and an enthusiastic team player. It gives you energy to build this company together with us!
- You are honest and reliable and can deal with a transparent working environment.
Perks of the internship
- Virtual drinks & pizza sessions with our team
- We invite an expert to teach us about their area of expertise regularly. Whether it’s about how to win a negotiation, develop a product or write a good job posting. This will allow you to broaden your knowledge about various other fields as well.
- Get responsibility from day 1, come up with new ideas, execute these ideas and get regular feedback.
- Have an impact on the life of many students and help them build their career.
- @ Student Power
- Aarde & Milieu , Economie & Business , Education Sector , Gedrag & Maatschappij , Gezondheid , ICT & Informatica , Industrie , Interdisciplinair , Kunst & Cultuur , Onderwijs & Opvoeding , Recht & Bestuur , Taal & Communicatie , Techniek , Toerisme, Recreatie & Horeca