Marketing & Communication InternStage MyStamp Nederland
MyStamp: Marketing & Communication Internship in Amsterdam
Are you looking for an internship in the centre of Amsterdam where you will work on projects related to content creation and social media marketing? Would you like to get experience working in a fast-paced tech startup where you will get a lot of responsibilities right off the bat? Then MyStamp is the place for you.
What do we do?
MyStamp is a mobile app where consumers can save stamp cards and loyalty cards from their favourite places digitally. It behaves as a two-sided platform between discount-seeking consumers and local merchants (e.g. coffee places, salons, takeaway restaurants) who want to reward their customers, thereby hopefully turning them into loyal customers.
What will your responsibilities be?
As a marketing & communication intern at MyStamp your main focus will be on taking actions that affect MyStamp’s brand image positively. The goal is to gain exposure in the places where MyStamp is most active.
The premier tool to do this is through our owned social media channels, mainly Instagram and LinkedIN. With assistance from our marketing strategist you will work on the creation and distribution of social media content. You will also work on affiliate marketing campaigns and the distribution of shared content between us and the merchants that are connected to our platform.
Secondly, you will be able to improve our website communication which includes translating it to Dutch from English. Furthermore, you shall have the opportunity to come up with a plan for effectively communicating our value proposition through this channel in an attempt to generate more leads independent from proactive sales.
Finally, MyStamp is still a startup and is a very flexible environment to work in. Therefore, your creative input is much appreciated. At MyStamp you shall therefore have the opportunity to choose your own direction, as long as it serves the company’s growth efforts in a cost-effective way.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a fluent Dutch and English speaker.
- You are enrolled in a university or an HBO during the whole internship duration and are located in the area of Amsterdam.
- You are available for a 4-6 months internship (starting in September 2021).
- You have an affinity for good design.
- You know how to write compelling texts and stories.
- You have a strong interest in digital marketing and digital products.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills, and have the ability to represent MyStamp internally as well as externally.
- You are creative, eager to learn and enjoy taking on new challenges.
- You know how to work with Adobe Creative Cloud tools (e.g. Photoshop) or other professional design software.
- Basic Knowledge on web design (Webflow, HTML, CSS).
- You know your way around Google Analytics.
What we Offer?
- The chance to develop yourself and grow into a professional.
- Day-to-day guidance.
- Lunch and coffee is provided.
- Part of an international team (Sweden and Holland).
- Internship fee can be discussed.