Kraft Heinz Sales InternStage The Kraft Heinz Company
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day.
As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
Description & Requirements
Kraft Heinz Sales Intern
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Bachelor or Master student who is interested in making a difference in Sales at Kraft Heinz!
Every internship at Kraft Heinz Netherlands offers unique opportunities to develop new knowledge and skills- gain real business experience- get exposure to senior leadership and attend tailored trainings. As an intern you will take ownership of projects and work closely with the business on day-to-day challenges.
Depending on your profile- your experience and interests- as well as the expertise of our Sales leadership- you will be supporting one of the following teams within Sales
- Account Management Albert Heijn (AH)
- Sales Superunie
- Foodservice and Trade
- Field Sales Foodservice
- Field Sales Retail
If you have a preference- please let us know and this will be respected as much as possible.
Responsibilities And Tasks Throughout The Various Roles Can Include
Account Management AH
- Supporting key account managers in collecting and analyzing information on prices and promotions and providing input for account plans.
- Providing customers with promotions of Kraft Heinz products.
- Supporting the Superunie team.
- Being fully responsible for meeting obsolete sales targets.
- At Kraft Heinz- we believe in becoming better every day- so if you spot areas of improvement- we give you the freedom and responsibility to take on new projects.
Foodservice and Trade
- Supporting key account managers in collecting and analyzing information regarding the Kraft Heinz products in the Foodservice industry.
- Taking responsibility for promotional analyzes- shelf analyzes- and product analyzes as input for the account plans.
- Creating and collaborating on category plans for one of Kraft Heinz’s leading brands.
- The evaluation of previous sales strategies and provide input for improvement in the future.
Field Sales Foodservice (Location Amsterdam or Antwerp)
- Supporting marketing activities- including organizing trade fairs such as the Horecava- Gastvrij Rotterdam- and other Trade Fairs.
- Instore activation at the wholesale trade in cooperation with the Rayon Managers.
- Take responsibility in starting- executing and evaluating customer-oriented projects for hotels- restaurants- hospitals- healthcare institutions- caterers etc.
- Supporting in the collection and analysis of information regarding customer segmentation / classification / reports.
- Support Field Sales Coordinator and Field Sales Manager in daily activities.
- Set up monthly presentations for Field Sales meetings.
- Possibility to ride with Rayon Management to gain insight into the market.
Field Sales Retail (Location Amsterdam or Antwerp)
- Contribute to the development of retail floor POS (Point of Sale) materials.
- Actively contribute to the translation of marketing plans into shop floor activation in collaboration with Sales and Marketing.
- Making analyzes and reports of the commercial activities on the shop floor.
- Provide input to the Field Sales Coordinator and Field Sales manager for internal meetings and presentations.
- Maintaining and maintaining close contact with the store account managers.
- You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship.
- You are nearing the end of your bachelor’s degree or pursuing your master’s degree.
- You have good knowledge of the English language- both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of MS office- especially Excel.
- Dutch language skills are required for the positions in Amsterdam and Antwerp.
- French language skills are a BIG plus (in Antwerp).
- NOTE EU working rights are required (Either you are an EU citizen- or you are studying in the Netherlands).
- Strong affinity You have a strong affinity with marketing and/or data analytics looking to be trained in real business life conditions.
- Communication Skills At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management- no matter your level. Therefore- it’s important you have excellent communication skills- to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Confident You’re a go getter- you’re not easily thrown off your game- not even when you get resistance.
- Ability to Simplify We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated- when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- Curiosity- positivity & enthusiasm You’re curious- positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team.
Recruitment process CV selection based on hard requirements such as EU working rights Online Pymetrics assesment Online Pymetrics video interview Online Screening Interview via Microsoft Teams Online Hiring manager interview Amazing internship opportunity that can kickstart your career!
Note The recruitment process can take 4/6 weeks in total
What We Offer You
Program start date January/February 2022
Duration 5 or 6 months
Allowance 625 euro per month (40hrs- 5 days) & full reimbursement of travel expenses
Location Amsterdam- Antwerp
Become a part of a close intern community as well as a young and ambitious work environment (including online)
As a Kraft Heinz intern you’ll be the owner of your own projects and especially of your own career. At Kraft Heinz- we provide the playing field. You change the game. Are you up for the challenge?
Like any other company- Kraft Heinz has been affected by the regulations surrounding COVID-19. Currently- the Amsterdam office offers a limited number of workspaces to guarantee employee safety. In line with the upcoming government recommendations- Kraft Heinz is transitioning to a hybrid way of working in the near future.
Kraft Heinz has adapted well to the COVID-19 restrictions and there is currently an online-onboarding day as well as an online hand-over period. You will receive the full allowance and a company provided laptop- as well as reimbursement to enhance your work from home environment. Please note that this might change as we transition into the new ways of working.