Intern Sales Netherlands (m/f/d)Stage Westwing
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to work with inspiring, smart, ambitious and at the same time very personable colleagues who, together with us, want to change a market from the ground up and lead it into the future.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Intern Sales Netherlands (m/f/d). In this position you support our Dutch Product & Sales Managers in handling the Dutch Sales and assist our team in the preparation and procurement of data from external partners, as well as for the design of the campaigns.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You process relevant product information to ensure top-quality Dutch sales campaigns (e.g. product pictures, dimensions)
- You assist in the customer-oriented product selection for our Dutch market across all categories
- You support the monitoring of the quality of produced sales campaigns to inspire our customers with an attractive offering
- You work together with our customer care, logistics, product editing and graphics team regarding the Dutch sales campaigns
You come with:
- You have excellent Dutch language skills und speak English fluently
- You study business (or comparable) or have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject
- You come with very good MS Office Skills, especially Excel
- You have a strong affinity for eCommerce
- You are a team player and an organizational talent
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Practical and entrepreneurial experience in a high-growth company
- Taking responsibility early-on for own projects
- With us you are always taken care of: We offer snack vending machines in the office and free drinks such as coffee, tea, water, soft drinks, prosecco or beer!
Contact Person: Kristina Philipps
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Requisition Number: 2539
Interested? Then we look forward to your detailed application (curriculum vitae, cover letter, school, university and job references), stating your availability and your possible start date.