HR Stage Learning & DevelopmentStage FrieslandCampina
Learning & Development Intern
At FrieslandCampina we share a passion to get more out of our milk and to help our people in developing their potential. With more than 30 brands and 20.000 employees, we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina has business groups all over the world and our head office is located in Amersfoort.
In this role you will become part of the Center of Excellence Talent & Leadership team where we support our HR professionals throughout the world on topics like Talent Acquisition, Leadership Development, Talent Management and Learning. We do this by developing and rolling out our talent management strategy, developing policies and procedures, developing new ways to support our talent and set-up innovative ways of learning and development. The Learning team needs support in working on topics like rolling out the Learning Vision & Strategy, redeveloping our Global Learning Infrastructure, developing new L&D policies and procedures and building a global L&D community. Are these topics you are familiar with or would like to know more about? Then this internship is the right place for you.
Wat we vragen
- You are available from March 2021 onwards
- You are available 4 or 5 days per week
- You are available for a minimum of 5 months
- You are 3rd/4th year Bachelor / Master student in an HR or L&D/Educational Sciences related study
- You are a good communicator and able to make connections and work with others
- You have intrinsic drive and a can do mentality You can plan your own day
- You speak English
Wat we bieden
- We offer an internship which will be fully digital during COVID times and physical in Amersfoort in case our office opens up again.
- An internship where you will really contribute towards how the L&D environment within FrieslandCampina will look in the years to come.
- An internship which will be challenging, as the organisation will keep changing (new policies, new systems, new KPI’s, improvement projects, and so on.
- Professional supervision that allows you to taste what it is like to work in a global team.
- A monthly internship allowance.