Growth Marketing TraineeTraineeship Builders
Builders is a Rotterdam-based startup studio designed to build and grow technology companies from scratch, by bringing together bold ideas, seasoned co-founders, operational support, and investment capital.
Launchpad is our academy to equip aspiring builders with all the skills and knowledge needed to accelerate their career inside the startup ecosystem and boost their personal development and self-growth.
About the role
We are on the lookout for individuals who like to explore and create innovative solutions, thinking beyond established concepts and stepping away from familiar paths. Most importantly, we like people who have an entrepreneurial can-do mindset and can thrive in a constantly evolving startup environment.
During this traineeship program, you will work at one of our latest portfolio companies in the shared and co-living space. Obeyo is a PropTech venture for co-living operators globally. Co-living has become an increasingly popular topic within the digital nomad community and is now growing to encompass all demographics; the only requirement is to share space within a larger community. While the concept continues to grow, operators have grown their appetite for a one-stop-shop solution that involves tenant management, property management and easy access to their community. This is where we come in. Our vision is to create a product that tackles an operator’s biggest headaches while assisting in maintaining their community (even through scaling).
We offer a diverse, challenging six-month traineeship position with plenty of room for growth. Perks of our traineeship program include:
- A generous traineeship salary;
- A buddy to support you on your journey;
- Personalised development plan;
- NS-business card;
- Real career prospects at our one of our ventures;
- Daily fresh fruit, tasty snacks and unlimited coffee;
- An inspiring workplace, next to the Rotterdam central station;
- Fun company events, weekly Friday drinks and amazing Builders merchandise.
At the end of this traineeship, you will gain:
- Hands-on experience in online marketing and digital growth.
- The opportunity to grow your network within the startup ecosystem.
- Connections to a global network of driven entrepreneurial-minded people.
As a Growth Marketing trainee, you are the connector between marketing, data, technology, tools and growth. You hack growth through marketing experiments that use customers’ behaviour and insights to increase conversion throughout the funnel. You are responsible for incubating growth thinking into one of our ventures at every stage, from creating the right personas and researching their behaviour to eventually targeting the right audience with the right strategy. It is your responsibility to validate assumptions and gain actionable insights by designing and conducting data-driven experiments to ensure growth every day, no matter what.
You are a digital marketing savvy interested in all the technical aspects of online marketing:
- You have an affinity with AdWords, SEO, SEA and social media marketing.
- You know how to work with analytical software such as Google Analytics.
- You can thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with marketing automation is a plus.
To rock this role, you should recognise yourself in the following competencies:
- Analytical and data-driven: You know the value of data and ways to utilize this.
- Great communicator: You know to reach and trigger the right audiences by creating engaging content with the right messaging and tone-of-voice.
- Entrepreneurial-minded: You are not afraid to take initiative and are driven to make impact things happen which result in great success.
- You have a university degree in marketing or business.
- You have some work experience in marketing or growth.
- You are located in The Netherlands and preferably live close to Rotterdam.
- You are available for at least four days per week.
Our traineeship programs last six months and consist of a four-day workweek. The program offers plenty of room to explore and grow by working on a personal development plan which we co-create within your first month. For the most part, trainee roles concern an independent way-of-work with support wherever necessary. During the program, your personal development is our priority to explore and shape the best fitting full-time position within our universe, moving forward.
Our hiring process
As our teams are growing, we are making efforts to shape a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive future for our studio and ventures.
We strive to create a work environment where people can grow towards their full potential and even beyond. Of course, we are eager to partner with the most talented minds in the field, but we are also looking for a mutual fit. The following steps are included in our hiring process:
- Resume and application form
- Phone screen
- Online assessment
- Onsite interview or video interview
The start date: as soon as possible.
Note: considering the current Covid-19 situation, our recruitment process is remote-only for the time being.
Do you want to be part of the success story of our next venture? Apply now and join our universe! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out! You can contact us via the contact info that will be displayed once you login to your Student Power account.