Graphic DesignBijbaan Koolen Industries
We are looking for someone who can help us communicate our vision through creative and compelling visuals for 0 to 20 hours per week. You will be working on several design outings, like brochures, websites, apps, product stickers/wrapping, banners, business cards, presentation material and illustrations for our website. Will you help us explain how our technologies are realizing the energy transition?
Skills and Attitude:
- You are used to working with graphic design software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- You know how to create professional graphics
- You have an eye for visuals
- You are assertive, creative and have a vision on how to tell a story through visuals, but you are also a teamplayer.
- Knowledge about the energy transition is a pro (but not required)
- You work in an honest, transparent pragmatic nice way, you get things done.
- You can speak and write in English
Perks of this job at Koolen Industries
- Our offices are in Hengelo but you can work partially remote.
- Free lunch and coffee/tea
- Travel allowance
- Learn from experts that are solving different parts of the energy transition
- Create awesome content that will be used in internal and external communications.