- Minimum 2 years of engineering or technical education
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a technical hands-on position
- Experience using tools for mechanical and electronic assembly/fabrication
- Energetic and keen to analyze and improve reliability, safety and usability
- Willing and able to travel at short notice
- Fluent in English
- Car ‘B’ driving license and clean driving record.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Technical Degree in mechanical or electromechanics
- Experience in repair/assembly of electromechanical systems.
- Experience working in a hands-on technical role in manufacturing, assembly and repair.
- Help-desk or remote technical support experience.
- Experience writing or reviewing technical documents.
- Provide service and maintenance support to customers using the robot
- Assist in manufacturing and assembly of robots
- Assist field upgrades and replacements of robots in Netherlands and abroad.
- Analyse failures and proactively partake in corrective action and engineering change strategies
- Review and revise engineering documents to reflect actual implementation
- Assemble and test robot assemblies, and implement engineering changes
- Monitor spares inventories and manage reorder process
- Document work carried out and produce reports as required.