Sales and Marketing internshipStage Klaren International
We are hiring!
Klaren International has developed the self-cleaning fluidized bed heat exchanger technology for severely fouling fluids with the unique property that the heat exchanger tube surface remains clean during operation.
These heat exchangers offer the following advantages when compared to conventional heat exchangers:
• Energy savings
• Increase in production and no maintenance costs
• No hazardous cleaning solutions
• No use of anti-fouling chemicals.
The patented technology is one of its kind and is drawing interest from companies in the oil and gas, chemical, thermal desalination, wastewater, and mining industries. For a detailed description of the technology and how the self-cleaning technology works please visit our website www.klarenbv.com.
In order to replicate successful global case studies and to expand business activities, Klaren International is looking for aspiring and energetic learners who have a techno-commercial mindset and are willing to make a difference altogether with the current business development team. He/she must have an affinity towards heat exchanger technology and would like to grow in the technical sales roles in the professional career.
Who are we looking for?
• A student or having been recently graduated from a business school or technical university.
• Having a strong interest in heat exchanger / mechanical technologies and commercial aspects. • Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• You have an advanced level in written and spoken English (any other EU language would be a plus)
• Intermediate level of understanding in marketing strategies and advertisement tools is preferred.
What to expect?
• A fast-growing start-up experience with plenty of opportunities to take on responsibilities quickly.
• A great place to work in Barneveld (+ remote)
• Flexible working hours (part-time during your studies)
• Ideally 3-6 months period.
• Being part of the amazing team.
Examples of some internship projects are:
• Identify the target customers groups and generate leads on social sites.
• Help Sales manager to achieve predefined goals for continuous company growth.
• Cold calling and marketing campaign to promote our technology.
• sales report, articles, and marketing material which care sellable.
The interns will be guided by a mentor, who will help to achieve his/her professional goals and learn technical sales skills. The intern can be hired for the long-term position after the internship if mutual interest arises