(Full-Time) Internship Position
Have you always dreamt of working in an early-stage start-up? Do you get excited by working with large datasets and innovative technology? Are you up for a challenge where personal development comes first? Then this is a rare opportunity where you can help build the foundation of something big! Apolix is a young, dynamic and result-driven company. We are data enthusiasts with a passion for solving challenging and complex problems for our customers. As a Data Associate at Apolix you help realise our customers’ strategic goals through data-driven process insights. You deliver maximum value to our customers by creating transparency in their business processes.
- have an entrepreneurial spirit;
- are a Bachelor or Master student in Econometrics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree;
- are proactive and work autonomously;
- are open to give and receive feedback;
- are interested in Data-Consulting and have strong analytical skills;
- are excited about big data, predictive analysis, process mining and continuous improvement;
- are fluent in English and Dutch;
- have programmed with SQL or Python before;
- are a great team player;
- like drinking beers as much as you like statistics.
You will be…
- analysing large data sets to optimise business processes through process mining;
- creating value for our clients by building predictive models;
- building business cases and presenting them to our clients;
- bridging the gap between IT and Business;
- working in a constantly changing environment which is never boring;
- receiving training in process mining (even get certified!);
- spending your Friday afternoon in Witte de With;
- working nearby metro station Leuvehaven in Rotterdam;
Working at Apolix is similar to most start-ups. It is a challenge in an unpredictable, fast-paced environment. However, it will never be boring, and you will learn immensely in a short time span. We offer a great opportunity to develop yourself in a fun environment. Plus, we are hoping for you to permanently join our team as a working student or full-time consultant!
The starting date of the internship is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible, and you have the opportunity to get to know process mining via a course! Our office is located in Rotterdam, nearby metro station Leuvehaven and Erasmus Bridge. This is a 6 month internship.
Are you excited to get started at Apolix? Apply via Student Power and add a brief motivation!